Top Ten Tweets that travelled through the timeline
1. Is it a carrot or a stick to be beaten with?
If we're not sure what an ?#NHS complaint means, whether we want more, or whether we want fewer, is there any point in counting them?
2. And there's us thinking we were a lone voice...
Minimum nurse ratios -The experience of this approach in America and Australia has proved misguided. http://www.theguardian.com/healthcare-network/2014/jul/21/nhs-staffing-mistake-minimum-levels?CMP=twt_gu
3. Or just show this to anyone who thinks your job is easy
4. Amen to that. Anyone without diabetes could be classed as pre-diabetes
Pre-diabetes label 'worthless' - another non-disease to over medicalise vast populations. This needs to stop http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-28310871
5. Is this baby boomer heading for the retirement home or still growing up?
Tomorrow (Jul 5th) the NHS’ is 66 years old! Happy birthday to an outstanding health care system. Be proud of our NHS ?#NHS66
6. Simple solutions are so often the best. A true nursing innovator.
Please check out our latest Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPFPHmKohqc&feature=share
7. Sadly missed but I think we are glad he chose comedy and not medicine
Medical lessons from Robin Williams ?http://goo.gl/fb/4bGGcW
8. Finally a public art installation that everyone can admire and understand
888,246 poppies tumble from the Tower of London to commemorate WWI fallen - Retweet this to the world... ?pic.twitter.com/QoxjpAigsI
9. Always celebrate the positives to keep motivated for the long road ahead
10. As if dietry advice wasn't complicated enough. Don't eat meat. Have a steak.
How safe is eating meat? ?http://bbc.in/1rKt6PT