Top Ten Tweets That Travelled Through The Timeline - Issue 5
1. Je Suis Charlie.
2. If you have to explain your logo then it probably isn't working. Maybe the new communications manager can help.
3. If you can make the time why not register. It's free and PCNR is exhibiting. Drop by and say hello!
4. Seconded. This works as much for clinical staff communicating with patients as it does for those writing research papers for clinical staff.
You can still write for 'experts' using language that is easily understood by all.
5. Bit of Politics. Made us chuckle.
This seen in Hinchinbrooke this week. Really. Good to see humour in adversity.
6. The January diet beginneth! So easy to gain, so hard to lose.
How many calories does it take to gain or lose a pound?: http://tinyurl.com/ptjur5v
7. So, yes. And No. Probably still best to try and quit smoking in the new year though.
So is cancer mostly 'bad luck' or not? http://bbc.in/1xiC8oa
8. Is it us or is healthcare provision just getting too complicated?
@GPonlinenews " Labour calls for more GPs in emergency departments" . Patients and GPs call for more GPs in general practice.
9. I'm sure we can all understand the sentiment but is this really a solution to improved cancer diagnosis or just an open door for the 'worried well?
10. A long overdue show of support for Nursing Home staff. We agree.
Fabulous blog on Nursing in Nursing Homes by @clarahopscotch https://grumblingappendix.wordpress.com/2015/01/13/2350/ … Well worth a read