TOP TEN TWEETS THAT TRAVELLED THROUGH THE TIMELINE - ISSUE 7
1. One man making a difference every day. Hats off to you sir!
#NEW? Make A Difference Case Studies
2. We looked. We think its good.
Have you had a look at our resources/links page yet? Some great resources for you to view at your leisure ?http://bit.ly/19qjRBj ?
3. The report calls for "...greater collaboration across organisations and a broader range of staff involved in the delivery of healthcare..." Great work Sherlock. How much did that cost?
Watch ?@ProfRoland talk about the Primary Care Workforce Commission’s report & share your views: http://hee.nhs.uk/work-programmes/primary-and-community-care-programme/primary-care-workforce-commission/ ?#futureofprimarycare
4. Easy to forget how something so common can be so debilitating.
?Psoriasis? drove me to the brink of suicide http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/597527/Dealing-with-psoriasis
5. Fragmented? Needs reform? Sound familiar.
6. Worth a look if you are new and finding your feet.
TheQNI have a fabulous online resource for nurses new to working in the District Nurse team http://www.qni.org.uk/for_nurses/transition_to_community
7. Hands up all those who thought it could easily have been more.
Diabetes now accounts for 10% of the NHS drugs bill in England, according to official figures. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-33720333
8. The proof will be in the delivery.
Change in regulation for midwives brings the practice into the 21st century ?http://gu.com/p/4bczy/stw
9. Fear and loathing in the NHS? Oh, yes!
Regulators would rather you didn't read my disrespectful new blog on the state of the NHS. It might just encourage me ?http://www.healthpolicyinsight.com/?q=node/1605
10. Everyone likes a poo joke.