Top Ten Tweets that travelled through the timeline
1. In other honey related news
If you missed us on ?#FoodUnwrapped last night, you can catch the episode on ?@4oD http://www.channel4.com/programmes/food-unwrapped/4od
2. Sounds like common sense to us
EONS ?@cancernurseEU Mar 3
Educating nurses to degree level reduces the number of hospital deaths, a study finds: ?http://bit.ly/1eWjhqf Surprising or common sense?
3. How are you integrating technology into your role?
Fascinating article here on how smart technology will transform healthcare over the next 10 years ?http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/10634366/Healthcare-in-2024-clothes-that-detect-blood-sugar-levels-and-a-toilet-that-monitors-hydration.html
4. Small problem, big impact on families
BBC News - 'Desperate families need better help' with tongue tie ?http://bbc.in/M8mFXC
5. PCNR is taking a visit to Diabetes Professional Conference too. Are you?
6. If you’re a nurse on Twitter ….
What does social media mean to you in health and social care????
7. Investing in skills is vital, but do you get the training you want/need?
QNI responds to new research on nurse numbers, skills - The QNI welcomes the new research ?http://tmblr.co/ZBvfpv18lxi_x
8.Everything dermatology under one roof!
You can register for our annual conference...NOW! Go to ?http://bdng.org.uk to apply online or call 020 7681 6131 for a paper form
9. LEGO, you’re hurting me!!
Lego Pain assessment tool: http://tumblr.com/x16e8vkuv